Friday, January 19, 2007

Gus Hansen Wins 2007 Aussie Millions Championship!

On a flop of Qd 8d 6c, Fricke checked, Gus Hansen bet $1 million, and Fricke check-raised all in. Hansen called instantly with Ah Ac and Fricke flipped over 9c 7c. The turn was 2c, which gave Fricke more outs. The river was 9s and Fricke's run was over.

Jimmy "Gobboboy" Fricke played amazing poker and held his own against some of the best players in the world. He busted out in second place winning $1 million.

Gus Hansen won $1.5 million for first place."I was behind 3 to 1 when it was heads up so I felt that I could gamble a little. The next thing I knew I was ahead," mentioned Hansen in a post victory interview with Howard Lederer.

2 comments:

EL LOKO said...

THE "GREAT DANE" WINS AGAIN

Caesar said...

Ainda bem que ele aproveitou que eu não fui para ganhar...

Eheheheh